Saturday, June 12, 2010

things i'll never say...

i won't tell you how much and what i feel about you...
you'll never know how nervous you get me sometimes...
...or how i feel like i'm melting when you lean over to kiss me...

i keep on searching words inside my head...and everything i say comes out wrong...
you'll never know i'd do pretty much anything to keep you happy...proud...safe...

and as my words keep hiding from me...i eagerly bring them to surface...finding the right way to say what i want...

except there's is no right or wrong in my world...there are only feelings...and sometimes i wonder if it's real...all this that i'm feeling...is it love or just infatuation...

anyhow...guess you'll never know i'm falling...deeper and harder...

and you guys out there...keep your mouth shut about this post...cuz these are things that i've never said :P

No comments:

Post a Comment