Monday, June 14, 2010

i've made up my mind...

...i'm calling it quits on the whole i-don't-give-a-fuck thing...because i do...every day i give a fuck...and i'm begining to give more than a fuck...so...this is me telling the world i'm out there...still hoping for the best...very much in love...with life and its disasters...

this is my way of showing i care...and me giving up my mask...at least sometimes...and in front of you...i might not be able to tell you every day how much i care...cuz i might not find the words to describe what i'm feeling...i might freak out and act like a total bitch...i might even be more stubborn than usual...but you can buy me with a smile...you can sacre away my fears while being in your arms...and whisper your feelings into my soul...

drop by anytime...i'm open now...

No comments:

Post a Comment