Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Me, myself and...I

I am... one in a million...[no...really...i am...proven scientifically :P]
I think... about every single little thing that crosses my mind...
I know... that you can never be sure of anything
I want... to be better than great
I have...huge dreams and expectations
I wish... i'd have enough time
I hate... snakes, carrots, waking up early
I miss... all the people who are no longer around
I fear... waking up one day to an empty world
I hear... the sound of life just happening everywhere around me
I smell... coffee...lots and lots of coffee
I search... answers and challenges
I wonder... how it would've been like if i were a man
I regret...NOTHING...live with no excuses, love with no regrets
I love... the idea of love
I care... about my friends and family...and about cute white polar bears :P
I always... act on impulse
I am not... interested in what others think about me
I believe... i can do whatever i want
I dance... in the rain, in the middle of the street, late at night
I sing... in private...for obvious reasons :P
I don't... take anything for granted
I write... when i'm angry, or in love, or whenever i feel the urge to do so
I win... when i smile
I lose... with my head up high, but, in the same time, thinking what had gone wrong
I dislike... people who are always late to a meeting/date/get together
I never... listen when i think i know what's best
I listen... to my friend's advices, even though i don't always apply them
I can usually be found... over the phone...in a coffee shop...out with my friends
I am scared... of heights
I read... between the lines...sometimes too much, i think...
I am happy about... every single little thing that comes my way
I dare... to put myself out there
I hope...for the best, when that's possible
I notice... small details
I clean... up my own mess
I express... part of my feelings through writing
I talk... to lots of people about whatever comes to mind
I go... out there and get whatever i want
I drive... everyone around me crazy if i don't get my way with something
I watch... all kind of teen movies :P
I dream...every time i fall asleep...and every waking second
I need... my close and good friend Teo by my side
I haven't... jumped off a cliff...yet...
I tell...people to take it one step at a time
I pick... on people in order to protect myself
I find... everything around me fascinating
I run... through my mind all the time, trying to analise everything
I quit... playing games with myself
I jump... to conclusions
I learn... how to keep cool...
I play... by my rules
I own... my thoughts and beliefs
I make... my own way through life
I live... life to it's fullest and then beyond
I bring... a touch of insanity in the lives of my loved ones
I open... myself in a heartbeat if i think it's worth it
I will... always follow my instincts
I suppose... there's always room for improvement
I vote...because i have the right to do so
I buy... chocolate, coffee, coca-cola, cigarettes, clothes, presents
I fold...paper cranes
I stand... up for what i believe in and for my friends
I can... do anything i set my mind to
I wear... my clothes, not the other way around
I smile... when i'm angry, i cheat and i lie:P
I cry... when no one can see me
I pray... all the time for my loved ones
I make... myself heard
I like... to take some time off and enjoy a good book once in a while
I move... back and forth between ideas
I swear... too goddamn much :D
I try... to be less impulsive
I draw... an impression of the world with my own tools
I expect... NOTHING in order to get everything i could ever think of
I work... hard and give my best to do things right
I admire... people who take chances, who put themselves out there and dare to make a difference
I adore... watching my little brother sleep
I fantasize... about the purest idea of love
I look... forward to see what's next
I cherish... my memories, my friends, my family
I appreciate... people for being there in times of need...
I treasure... everything that came my way
I could... go on and on talking about myself if i get the right vibe from the person next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment