Saturday, April 23, 2011

stars in their eyes

you wake up...coffee...and what seemed to fade away whilst sleeping comes back to you...you shake it off and go on with your day...you wish that you could just go to that quiet place where you don't feel despair, sadness and fear...

you see couples walking down the street, kissing, holding hands and you try to remember when it was you that happy...it might sound cliche, but it's so goddamn true: everyone only craves that fuzzy feeling inside that lifts you up where you belong...

so...you can either wait to be swept off your feet or...make it happen :)

as for me, you can buy me with a coffee...you can even buy me with a smile...but i wish you could steal me with a kiss and run away with me to the end of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment